Shaun Leach, Creative Director
From the of love technical and entertainment related problem solving, Shaun found games as his home…
Shaun has been working in the video game industry for over a decade. In the early years working for key players such as Sony Playstation, Sega and TT Games. Inspired by the dynamism of the gaming industry he launched BeefJack Ltd, a consortium for gaming businesses.
As an Owner / Creative Director for Beefjack Studio – he was responsible for designing and delivering all key video games and consulting on other tech projects for corporates such as Camelot, Shell, IBM, Oracle, Cadbury’s and more.
Shaun remains active and continues to develop his portfolio, working with new teams to solve technical and gaming problems.
Experience & Expertise
- Iron Fish (PC, Steam)
- Alien Job Snatchers (Unreleased)
- Hot Tub Heist
- Nimball: Rewind
- Quiz n Win
- Beat the Buzzwords
- Mouse Run
- Chieftain’s Challenge
- MindGames (The Times)
- Pocket Lotto (Camelot)
- TreatHouse (Cadbury’s)
- Surf Ratz (Digital Comic)
- Rush Rats
- and many more….(both released and unreleased)
Games Released (Release Management)
- Heavy Rain
- inFAMOUS 2
- Killzone 3
- LittleBigPlanet 2
- Resistance 3
- Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- ModNation Racers
- MotorStorm: Arctic Edge
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- LocoRoco 2
*Credited games featured developed at various studios.
Corporate Video games Directed:
- Luma Agency
- Celtic FC
- News UK (The Times)
- Freemantle Media (The X-Factor)
- Camelot (Pocket Lotto)
- National Council for Teachers Eduction
Tic Flick: Allan Benassi, Celtic FC
Notable Awards and Achievements
- Featured in the Financial Times, Gamasutra, Marketing Week, Edge and more
- Creative Director on Dean Edward’s Iron Fish – the 3rd fastest greenlit game by steam ever!
- Finalist for Technology entrepreneur UK 2012 (Tech City, London)
- Creative Director on Snowflake a game for a charity (Homestart) was nominated for a Tiga award
- Sold 4 game development businesses, while have run over 6 companies.
Book an appointment
Here to help through all aspects of game design and development.